As we enter into March, the last of Australian holiday-goers return from their summer break…and so (social media) life continues. The results are finally in, and the verdict has been issued by Spredfast. Social media remains the most crucial forms of communication for customer engagement.
Here are some key statistics to better inform your social media strategy:
- When marketers from enterprise brands were asked what drives the most relationships across their marketing mix, 52% identified social media, 25% said e-mail and a meagre 12% said websites.
- The rise of Pinterest – about one in six who use the internet are on Pinterest. These users come from well educated demographics.
- 60% of LinkedIn users have clicked on an ad on the site
- When customers complain on Facebook or Twitter, 25% expect a response within one hour.
- 70% of marketers say content marketing has increased their brand awareness.
Do you need help with
There are 140 social media agencies on standby