Are there ever times when you are bored and you're in front of a computer? That happens multiple times a day for me, and instead of browsing the usual sites like SMH, Facebook and Linked, I thought I'd find some cool things to do with my time like:
1. Send a random tweet through that can be my next tweet. This random tweet generator gets your twitter name and puts together a tweet according to that. I got: "It's stories like maccas to dinner for protection hahaha <3 MmmmM Vietnamese rice for being punched in?"
Ok maybe it's not very fluent in english but it was a bit of fun!
2. Motivate yourself to write some content through writtenkitten. This cute notepad generates a new kitty picture with every 100 words you write. So cute!
3. Create a beautiful word cloud using wordle. What you do is paste a paragraph or words and it will create a tag cloud that you can customise using some great themes and fonts built in. This may be a perfect design for your next answer.
4. Make yourself grateful for what you have by reading a live feed of first world problems .
5. Get your lolcat fix on icanhascheeseburger.com. What can I say? I love cats :)
6. Make an anagram using your name at anagram
7. I actually want to leave this last one to you :) Make suggestions in the comment section and I'll pick the one with the most votes.
I would love to know what you get up to on the internet, share your favourite boredom curing sites in the comment box below :)
To get cracking on your social media, don't forget to join our January blog challenge by simply blogging. To create a new blog post simple use this create new article link when you are logged in.
Do you need help with
There are 291 digital marketing agencies on standby