Cloud computing is making your data, files and even your software accessible securely from any computer or internet connected device. Products such as Gmail and Dropbox are among the best known applications of cloud computing, but a growing number of business focused tools are changing the commercial landscape.
Imagine your business's data was:
- Not tied to any one computer or hard drive
- Securely accessible anywhere via an internet browser or device allowing easy collaboration with your trusted advisor
- Cheaper to maintain, with no software installations required and free upgrades.
- Accessibility – Your key business data is available in real time wherever you are connected to the Internet giving you a clear overview on your current financial performance.
- Connectivity – Nothing to install. We can connect your core business tools to your accounting system, eliminate double-handling and save time.
- Productivity – Multi user access enables team collaboration. Release the hidden productivity in your back office team – free them from repetitive manual tasks.
- Profitability - Leverage your connected business systems to allow you to focus more time on growing your business.
Cloud Accounting & Business Tools
There is a growing array of web based smart applications that can help bring the most out of your business.
- Accounting software with automated bank transaction feeds, integrated payroll and invoicing allowing you to run and monitor your business on the go. Knightstone are certified advisors for market leaders such as Xero, Quickbooks Online and ReckonOne.
- Reporting tools that provide informative real-time metrics that help you make better business decisions: Spotlight Reporting, Fathom and CrunchBoards and Panalitix.
- Automated invoice scanning that takes the hassle out of receipts and invoices, no more data entry: Receipt Bank and Shoeboxed.
- Time and Attendance software that helps you process payroll quicker and closely monitor your staff’s performance: WorkflowMax and Tanda.
- Point of sale and Inventory Management add-ons that closely integrate with your accounting software helping you to instantly visualize your performance and stock levels:Vend, Kounta and Unleashed.
- Ecommerce add-ons that automatically import sales and customer information from your website into your back end accounting software: Vend and Shopify.
Make The Switch - Not sure what software will suit your business best?
Because there are so many cloud computing tools available online, choosing the best one for your business can be overwhelming. The best thing to do is ask the recommendation of your accountant which tool to use based on your particular needs. For sure, your accountant will help you manage the conversion of all your information and systems onto the new software -- coaching you on how to make it work for you.
Do you need help with
There are 36 cloud computing experts on standby