Running a business can be time consuming from getting clients to working on projects. If you are managing your own digital marketing it can be challenging as social media never sleeps!
After working in digital marketing now for 15 years we have seen a lot of tools come and go! But this is our list of our favourite tools to help you get the job done efficiently and effectively. The list we have chosen is also mainly free or very low cost so great for the SMB budget.
- Canva. It allows people of any skill set to create engaging graphic designs. The tool has over 10 million users and has recently created an app for designs on the fly.
- Animoto. This is the tool to easily turn ordinary photos and video clips into engaging videos.
- BuzzSumo. A must if you want to create content that hits the mark! It allows you to see what content is engaging people on the Internet and on what platforms. It also allows you to find relevant influencers.
- Feedly. Looking for a feed aggregator? Then this is it especially since Google reader closed. Simply add your favourite websites and blogs and get ready to have a personalised feed for your viewing.
- Buffer. While there are many tools on the market, this is one of the simplest. Buffer allows you to easily to schedule your content across all your social media platforms posting at optimised times for your account. Not comfortable using Buffer? Try Hootsuite for similar functionality.
- Mailchimp. Email marketing made simple! With a range of templates and style it is easy to create a professional looking company email. The site also has a great analytics tool so you know how to keep refining what you do.
- Visual.ly. Makes creating infogrpahics and data visualisations child’s play.
- Google Analytics. A must for all digital marketers. The web analytics tool has custom reports, multi-channel funnels and more.
- Hemingway. Your writing coach. Simply upload your content and it gets to work finding complicated sentences and common errors.
- Audiense lets you get the most out of your Twitter account by giving you metrics and insights that the free Twitter analytics tool can’t.
Compelling content is the fuel that runs the digital marketing engine. To produce relevant and timely content you need tools that are simple to use and are highly effective.
Do you need help with
Digital Marketing ?
There are 214 digital marketing experts on standby