You would think the tech-entrepreneur would be Podcasting, watching video tutorials or enjoying a high-tech VR gamified learning program, however Bill made a startling confession.
Bill Gates maintains that the best way he learns is by reading books and turns the pages on about one book per week.
Bill has read one book a week since he was a small child. Perhaps this will solidify in parents the importance of reading on small children for future success.
Below is the list of his favorites for 2016:
- String Theory, by David Foster Wallace.
- Shoe Dog, by Phil Knight.
- The Gene, by Siddhartha Mukherjee.
- The Myth of the Strong Leader, by Archie Brown.
- The Grid, by Gretchen Bakke.
Bill Gates is known for being a industry leader, however was once a small business owner himself.
Do you take time out to read?
You can read more about Bill Gates top books for 2016 via GatesNotes.