Global Procurement Services and is a Business Advisory, Procurement Services and Supply Chain Management consulting group based in Melbourne.
Our goal is to improve your bottom line by offering the following services:
Strategy Development & Operational Improvement
• Business advisory that works with the key stakeholders for turnarounds or growth businesses delivering improved business performance and value
• Improvements in cost management and processes
• Leadership development and coaching
Global Procurement Services (GPS)
• Purchase Cost Reduction Model (PCRM) – A proven process for achieving cost reduction in the procurement of goods and services for clients. Supported by a specialized software system, PCRM has typically been able to achieve savings in excess of 20%.
- Business Consulting
- Buying &/or Advisory Services
Business advisory and coaching
Strategy development and management mentoring
Cost management and bottom line improvement
Improve your business performance!
Why should a customer hire your business over other service professionals?
We are a boutique consultancy that has a network of collaborative partners dedicated to delivering the solution that add the most value to your business.
Which geographical areas does your business service?
We cover the Australian SME market.
Are there specific areas of your trade or industry that your business specialises in?
Our focus and services are designed to deliver improved profit performance to SME;s in Australia.
What is the profile of your ideal customer? e.g. industry, size of business, revenue, number of employees and so on.
We are not industry specific and we work with SME's with revenues from $10m to $150m
How do you normally charge for your services?
We work on a combination of a fixed and success fee.