What are eligible voucher activities?
You can only redeem Dine & Discover NSW voucher for the following activities:
- Dine NSW Vouchers – customers must be seated at your business for a dine-in meal.
- Discover NSW Vouchers – for eligible arts, tourism or recreational activities listed in the eligible industries above. These may be redeemed online for a physical event or attraction.
Note: Vouchers can be used 7 days a week including public holidays.
What are ineligible voucher activities?
You cannot redeem vouchers for:
- products or services involving alcohol, gambling or tobacco
- cash, even if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed
- online-only services, takeaway and food delivery orders.
How do I register for Dine & Discover NSW?
Registration is quick and straightforward. You will need to log in or create a MyServiceNSW account. For instructions on how to register go to the Dine & Discover NSW website.