Are you entering into a loan arrangement as a business with another company?
Lending or borrowing money is a significant decision for anyone, especially when it's between businesses. Whether you're doing the lending, or you're the one who requires additional capital, a Business to Business Loan Agreement can prevent misunderstandings by clearly setting down the terms and conditions of the loan and its repayment.
Outlining the details of the arrangement in a professionally drafted Business Loan Agreement is smart business practice for both parties. Formalising the details of the amount borrowed, the interest payable, and other important provisions ensures that everyone involved understands their obligations and keeps to them.
What can the Business to Business Loan Agreement help you do?
A comprehensive Business to Business Loan Agreement governs the relationship between the Landlord and the Tenant, by defining the terms and conditions of the arrangement. The document provides evidence of each party’s intentions and expectations; as well as acting as written ‘proof’ of what was agreed to.
What does the Business to Business Loan Agreement Cover?
Our Business to Business Loan Agreement contains all the essential terms and conditions required in a Lease Agreement. The terms and conditions include:
- Easy to use, professionally drafted document with customisable fields
- Sections outlining the personal details of the parties to the arrangement
- Legally binding terms and conditions ensuring a secure business loan arrangement
- Comprehensive repayment schedule
- The Amount borrowed
- Date the principal amount and interest due is payable
- Interest Rate due
- Optional security clause
- Representations and Warranties regarding corporate status, corporate power and corporate authorisation
- Detailed enforceability clause
- Assurety of Title to Assets
- Covenants regarding conduct of business, punctual payment and compliance with applicable laws and the contract
- Substantial conditions precedent
- Detailed procedure in the event of default by the business
- Remedies in the case of default
- Reliance and good faith clause
- Formal notice requirements
- Governing law of the Agreement
- Optional clause as to successors to the Loan
- Clause enabling the execution of the Agreement in counterparts
- Provision for formal signature and witnessing
- strong>Why buy this Business to Business Loan Agreement template
- This Business Loan Agreement has been professionally drafted and contains customisable fields to tailor the arrangement to each of the parties specific business needs
- Able to be used in each Australian State and Territory
- Very affordable: for only $199 you get a professionally drafted commercial legal document
- Easy editing and printing in Microsoft Word< or Google Docs/li>
- Available for instant download after payment with Paypal
- Unlimited usage of the template
Free BonusPost sales support: 1 hour of free assistance
Requirements to use this Business to Business Loan Agreement:
Compatible Software: the document can be edited in either Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
- Google Docs: You can use a free version of Google Docs with a Gmail account
- Microsoft Word: You can download this template and edit it directly in Microsoft Word
The Business to Business Loan Agreement can be customised simply by entering the following details:
- Business name and address
- The amount borrowed
- The date to be repaid
- Applicable Interest rate
- The number of instalments you wish it to be paid in
- State in which Agreement is entered into
- Signature of the parties and witness to the Agreement
What can this template be used for?
This template creates a valid Business to Business Loan Agreement, which is a legal document that governs the relationship between both the borrowing and lending commercial party to the Agreement.
When to use this template?
This Business to Business Loan Agreement is suitable to use when two or more businesses or companies enter into a Loan Agreement in any of the Australian States and Territories.
Use a Business to Business Loan Agreement if:
- You are an Australian business or company entering into a loan arrangement with another business or company.
- You wish to protect your business interests and ensure the repayment of the loan.
- You want to avoid long drawn out legal battles in the future.
Benefits of purchasing this Business to Business Loan Agreement Template
- Instantly downloadable – Start editing your Agreement right now
- There’s no need to sign up, pay a subscription or ‘build’ your document online. The document is yours to edit at your leisure.
- Unlimited usage of the template
If you are thinking of drafting your own Business Loan Agreement, it should include the following provisions as a minimum:
Amount: State exactly the amount being borrowed, as well as the interest involved.
Repayment options: You should decide exactly how the loan is to be repaid (monthly, as a lump sum, etc.) and what the repayment due date is.
Security: Typically, some form of security is involved. This acts as collateral for the lender providing an assurance that if the loan isn’t repaid, the lender will be able to take control of what was offered. Large, physical assets, such as a car, are often put up as collateral.
Late fees: Occasionally, a borrower will miss a payment. Having a late fee in the Loan Agreement discourages delinquency, as it increases the overall cost of the loan to the borrower. Note that, at the lender’s discretion, this can be waived. But the inclusion of a late fee often keeps the loan on schedule.
Don't have time to write your own comprehensive Agreement?
Our Business to Business Loan Agreement includes a combination of detailed legal terms and conditions which can be tailored to comprehensively cover the rights and responsibilities of the contracting parties.
Download our Business to Business Loan Agreement Now