Comprehensive Commercial Lease Agreement
Signing a retail lease is a large financial commitment so before you sign anything make sure you completely understand and agree with the clauses in the lease.
Some questions to consider when you are looking for a premises to lease for your business include:
- what are your business requirements, e.g. traffic, growth
- do you need licenses or permits for your business
- the term of the lease and are you granted an option at the end of the lease
- vacancy rates in the area
- physical condition of the premises
- fit out – are permissions and approvals required and who is responsible for paying
- is a security bond or deposit required
- access – are there set hours for trading
- landlord’s rights
Download our Comprehensive Commercial Property Lease Agreement Now.