Have you ever considered using Offshore resources to help take the burden away of mundane tasks? Effective Offshore solutions can help you get the desired results as well as keeping your costs down.
Finding the right quality Offshore resources for your business however can be a daunting task for time-poor business owners.
With this special offer, Virtual Coworker can help you by helping you screen and recruit the right Offshore workers for your needs.
What you’ll get from this Offer:
An assessment on the different roles you can outsource and the different options you can go when finding staff.
They will manage the whole process for you for Free! They will:
- Discuss your requirements to see how offshore staffs can help you whilst keeping the cost down.
- Define the scope of work for the outsourcing arrangement
- Virtual CoWorker’s team in the Philippines will source, screen and match the right candidates based on the requirement.
- Organise for you to interview the short-list via Skype
- Streamline the entire hiring process and make all the necessary arrangements for you
You’ll get a high quality, conscientious and diligent worker from the Philippines starting from as low as $5 per hour.
They will even organise the paperwork and get the Offshore staffs on their Payroll system.
BONUS OFFER: Virtual Coworker will give you a Replacement Guarantee. If you’re not totally happy with your new Coworker, they will find a new one for you at no extra cost.
How can this offer help you?
This service makes it easy for people unfamiliar with Offshoring to hire Offshore staffs by streaming and managing the entire hiring process as well as reducing the risk associated with hiring unknown Offshore people.
This service is provided for Free. Some recruitment agencies will charge $400 or more for such service.
How does it work?
- A one-on-one meeting to discuss your requirements (either face-to-face in Sydney or via Phone).
- Virtual Coworker then takes care of the rest and organises candidates for you to interview. You just make the hiring decision.
- They will organise paperwork and setup the staffs on Virtual Coworker’s Payroll system.
- You can monitor your Offshore staff’s hours using their Online Management system.
- Virtual Coworker will continue to provide ongoing support for you and your new Offshore Coworker.
About Virtual Coworker
Virtual Coworker specialises in recruiting the best candidates from the Philippines for Australian businesses.
They have a team of local recruiters in the Philippines to screen, interview and match candidates with your requirements. This reduces the typical risk with hiring offshore staffs from platforms like Odesk.
What clients say about Virtual Coworker:
"Virtual Co-worker has given us a gift. Our VC is amazing; even better, is she is part of our team. The recruitment process was painless and we were able to conduct several very short interviews based on great profiles provided to us. Most of the work was done. Our VC has been with us now for six months and we have been able to take her from part time to full time almost immediately. She is able to take on a variety of tasks and interact with several team members throughout the day, like she was right here with us. It is a pleasure having her with us." Mindy Prestage – Office Manager, LINK
- Expiry Date (date which Offer must be redeemed from merchant): 30 days from purchase
- SavvySME and Merchant reserve the right to revoke this Offer.
- This Offer is made available in accordance with the merchant’s terms and conditions.
- This Offer is not available for existing clients of the merchant.
Take advantage of this offer now: