The Office for your whole household
As an Office 365 Home Premium subscriber, you can share your subscription with up to four other members of your household. Each household member you share your subscription with can:
- Use any of your available installs on their PCs, Macs, or mobile devices such as Windows tablets, iPhones, or Android phones.
- Get an additional 20 GB of SkyDrive storage.
- Manage their own installs from their “My Account” page.
Your personalised Office
Sign in to your Office at home or away, on PC, Mac and other select devices.
- Your settings and documents roam with you. Switch between devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Store more in the cloud. With your extra 20 GB SkyDrive storage, your notes, photos, and files are always accessible.
Simplify how you share
Connecting is easier than ever with shared calendars, real-time document editing, and calls around the world.
- Keep the family organized. Stay in sync with Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools.
- Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use complimentary Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
- Stay in touch. Call phones in 60+ countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month.
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
- Work the way you want. Capture your ideas using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Work easily with media. Drag and drop images, videos, and online media into files, and pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Save time and stand out. Use a template from the Word or Excel Start screen, or one of the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates.
|The latest Office applications||
Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access for your PC. For Mac users, the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications are available, and the version numbers for these applications may be different from those available for PC users.
|Office on more devices||
Install Office applications on your PC, Mac, Windows tablet, Android phone, and iPhone.
Office Mobile can be installed on Android phones and iPhones. Note that Office Mobile is already available on Windows Phones and does not count toward the 5-device limit.
|Your Office away from home||
Away from your PC? Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
In addition, you can access, edit, and view your Office documents on an Android phone, iPhone, or Windows Phone. Or, you can use the complimentary Office Web Apps that sync with your SkyDrive account from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
|+20 GB online storage with SkyDrive||+20 GB online storage with SkyDrive for you and up to four members of your household you share your subscription with. Use this additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.|
|60 Skype world minutes per month||
Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 complimentary Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
|Always up-to-date||Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. When we release a new version of Office, you will be notified that you have the option to update your software to the latest version.|
|Install Office in other languages||Your Office 365 subscription enables you to install Office in a range of languages. If you have Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 University, you can choose the language to install Office in My Account. Not all languages will be available in all regions.|
|Manage your Office subscription online||Sign in to My Account to manage your Office subscription. You can view and change billing settings, set up Skype world minutes or install Office on other computers or in other languages.|