Consulting and strategy
Southport, Queensland 4215 Australia
What is the Iron Wheel Program?
New to business or just need some additional support?
Like the goal setting sessions, plans and check-ins you offer your clients, the Iron Wheel Program is a one year, six-step intensive coaching system designed to support business owners in their success and fast-track their future profits.
What do you get?
· Goal setting session with one of our dedicated and experienced tax agents, where you define your growth targets to realistic timelines
· Development of a winning business plan, including profit optimisation and tax minimisation
· Profit forecasting, so you know how much you will likely earn and when
· Implementation of the systems and processes you need to build a team, make money and gain work-life balance
· Quarterly check-in with your personal CFO to ensure your business is on track, and provide the support and accountability you need to grow
Book your free consultation today.
STEP ONE: SUCCESS ROADMAP
Bring your ideas to life in your business planning session.
· Set and review business objectives and align goals amongst the directors
· Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
· Set realistic timeframes for achieving goals
· Establish a robust accountability system
STEP TWO: BUDGET/CASHFLOW
Outline your budget and review your cashflow.
· Understand the difference between profit and cash
· Outline and comprehend your Cash Conversion Cycle – essential to your business’ long-term viability
· Ensure the business can afford tomorrow’s costs
· Understand cash and liquidity for better decision making
· Improve business processes to boost cashflow, profits and business value
· Drive your business to achieving your goals in a managed way
Remember: profitable businesses can experience extreme cashflow problems, just as unprofitable businesses can survive if they’re well-funded.
STEP THREE: AMS - ACTIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Ensure you have the foundation systems your business needs:
· Lead management system
· Accounting system
· Project Management
Build a monthly reporting system which will measure:
· Profit and Loss
· Balance Sheet
· Your Key Performance Indicators
· Tracking against your budget
STEP FOUR: ACCOUNTABILITY
Our experienced and compassionate business coach checks in with you every quarter.
STEP FIVE: PROFIT OPTIMISATION
Implement strategies to increase your sales and decrease your costs.
· Understand and implement the ‘seven strategies for growing your business’
· Get introduced to the ‘growth equation’, which indicates how small changes can lead to large increases in profit and the long term value of your business
STEP SIX: TAX MINIMISATION
Tax planning gives you advance notice of your likely tax obligations, so you’re better prepared for the EOFY.
· Better plan your cash flow
· Gain greater surety about the year ahead
· Take advantage of any new or existing government incentives for small businesses or households
· Help manage any potentially negative impact of tax law changes