This Nationally recognised qualification is essential for individuals who use well-developed marketing skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of marketing contexts.
They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to other with some limited responsibility for the output of others however they typically report to a more senior marketing practitioner.
Unit of Competency
- BSBSMM401A Make a Presentation
- BSBMKG401B Profile the Market
- BSBMKG402B Analyse Consumer Behaviour
- BSBMKG402B Analyse Consumer Behaviour for Specific Markets
- BSBMKG408B Conduct Market Research
- BSBMKG413A Promote Products and Services
- BSBREL401A Establish Networks
- BSBRES401A Analyse and Present Research Information
- BSBRES402A Analyse and Present Research Information
- BSBCUS402B Address Customer Needs
- BSBSUS301A Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices