This nationally recognised qualification is essential for those who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of small business contexts.
They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others, and have responsibility for the output of others.
- BSBSMB401A - Establish Legal and Risk Management Requirements of Small Business
- BSBSMB402A - Plan Small Business Finances
- BSBSMB403A - Market the Small Business
- BSBSMB404A - Undertake Small Business Planning
- BSBCUS401B - Coordinate Implementation of Customer Service Strategies
- BSBCUS402B - Address Customer Needs
- BSBMKG413A - Promote Products and Services
- BSBREL401A - Establish Networks
- BSBRES401A - Analyse and Present Research Information
- BSBCMN401A - Make a Presentation