This nationally recognised qualification is essential for individuals delivering training and assessment services in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Sector.
Achievement of this qualification by trainers and assessors is a requirement of the Australia Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations. This qualification is also suitable preparation for those engaged in those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
Units of Competency:
- TAEASS401B - Plan Assessment Activities and Processes
- TAEASS402B - Assess Competence
- TAEASS403B - Participate in Assessment Validation
- TAEDEL402A - Plan, Organise and Facilitate Learning in the Workplace
- TAEDES401A - Design and Develop Learning Programs
- TAEDES402A - Use Training Packages and Accredited Courses to Meet Client Needs
- TAEASS301B - Contribute to Assessment
- TASASS502A - Design and Develop Assessment Tools
- TAELLN401A - Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numberacy Skills