This nationally recognised qualification is essential for individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess should theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Units of Competency
- BSBFIM502A - Manage Payroll
- BSBADM502B - Manage Meetings
- BSBADM503B - Plan and Manage Conferences
- BSBADM504B - Plan or Review Administrative Systems
- BSBHRM507A - Manage Separation or Termination
- BSBSUS501A - Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- BSBLED502A - Manage Programs that Promote Personal Effectiveness
- BSBRSK501B - Manage Risk