This Policy sets out the circumstances in which SavvySME® may provide you with a refund:
SavvySME® will provide an automatic refund where:
- We have made a mistake in advertising an offer that fundamentally misrepresents the product or service; or
- You are not provided with the products or services by the seller that you should have received pursuant to the terms of the offer, including circumstances where a seller ceases to trade and enters bankruptcy or liquidation (as relevant).
The following circumstances DO NOT qualify for refunds:
Submitting a request for a Refund
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer and the General Terms and Conditions; or
- If you lose or misplace or do not present the Tax Invoice on redemption of service; or
- If you fail to redeem the order before it is expired for any reason; or
- If you cancel a scheduled appointment such that the cancellation voids the order in accordance with the seller's cancellation policy; or
- If you are late for your booking, and the seller decides to cancel your order; or
- If any issues arise with the seller or the supply of the product / service in the order (for whatever reason). You must take the issue up directly with the seller.
A request for a refund must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the words 'REQUEST FOR REFUND' in the Subject header.
All members requesting a Refund will be required to provide a full account of their experience with the product and/or service and full particulars as to (a) why they are not satisfied with the quality of the product and services that are the subject of the order, and/or (b) why they are not satisfied that the product or services provided by a seller conformed with the terms and conditions for that offer and/or (c) the circumstances surrounding the seller not providing the product or services that should have been provided pursuant to the terms of the offer ("Particulars").
You agree to not dispute or otherwise seek a "chargeback" from the company whose credit card you used. At all times, you further agree not to discuss the refund with anyone else other than the staff of SavvySME®
and the seller of the offer without express written permission of SavvySME®
reserves the right to verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the Particulars at any time, including (but not limited to) by consulting with the relevant seller responsible for fulfillment of the offer and/or by asking the member for additional information.
may refuse the request for refund if in our absolute discretion, believe the request does not comply with this Agreement or the seller's specific terms and conditions or if the request is misleading, deceptive or incorrect. Furthermore, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
is under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused.
provides a refund, the value of the refund will be the same as the purchase amount of the corresponding offer. Any refund provided by SavvySME®
is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of SavvySME®