Terms and Conditions
This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Website provided by SavvySME® and to any purchases made on this Website. You may only use this Website if you are 18 years of age or older.
Use of Site
You agree that you will not post any material which violates or infringes
upon the rights of others. You also agree that you will not post any
material which is unlawful, offensive, distasteful, defamatory or
You agree not to use the Website to advertise or perform any religious, political or solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of our members to become users of other on- or offline services which competes or potentially competes with SavvySME®.
You understand that we are not in control and are not responsible for content on the Website. Consequently, you use the Website at your own risk.
We reserve the right to screen, backup, modify, refuse or remove any content without giving any reasons.
The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. Neither SavvySME®, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, accurate, reliable or error free.
Limitation of Liability
SavvySME® shall not be liable for any damages, injuries, liability, loss, cost or expenses of any kind arising from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this Website or from the purchases made on this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold SavvySME® and its directors, employees, agents, and its affiliates, business partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any damages, injuries, loss, liability, cost, or expenses of any kind out of Member's access to the Website, use of the Website, in connection with the use from purchases of merchant products / services on this Website, the violation of this Agreement by Member, or the infringement by Member, or any third party using the Member's account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
SavvySME® may terminate this Agreement at any time. SavvySME® shall have the right to immediately terminate any of your accounts which SavvySME®, in its sole discretion, considers your conduct to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement.
Notifications and Notices
You agree that SavvySME® may communicate with you through your SavvySME® account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service. You may change your Account Settings to control the type of messages we send you. SavvySME® may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other means to the address you have provided to SavvySME®.
Third Party Content
This website contains Links to third party websites. SavvySME® does
not endorse nor support content of third party links and therefore
cannot be responsible for the content of a third party website. You
further acknowledge and agree that SavvySME® will not be responsible
or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, liability, loss,
cost or expenses caused or assumed to be caused by or in connection
with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available
on or through any third party site or resource. You hereby irrevocably
waive any claim against SavvySME® with respect to such sites and third
SavvySME® in its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove or disable any link or third party content at any time and without notice.
This website contains Links to third party websites. SavvySME® does not endorse nor support content of third party links and therefore cannot be responsible for the content of a third party website. You further acknowledge and agree that SavvySME® will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, liability, loss, cost or expenses caused or assumed to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any third party site or resource. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against SavvySME® with respect to such sites and third party content.
You acknowledge that all discussion for ratings, comments, bulletin
board service, chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities
(collectively "Communities") are public and not private communications,
and is therefore visible to anyone.
SavvySME® does not control nor endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community, and therefore cannot be liable for any of the content or actions resulting from your involvement in the Community.
You agree not to include personal or promotional affiliate links in free content such as published articles, questions, answers and comments. Personal or promotional affiliate links are only allowed in Promotional Articles.
You agree that all Content that you contribute to the Website is
perpetually and irrevocably licensed to SavvySME®. You grant SavvySME®
a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license
to use, copy, store, publish, display, distribute, modify, create
derivative works, exploit and market and promote for any purposes,
even if such Content has been contributed and subsequently removed
by You. You warrant and agree not to contribute any Content that infringes,
violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright, trademark or
intellectual property rights of another party.
You also grant each user of Website a non-exclusive license to access your content as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms.
SavvySME® has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content on its Website and its social media sites. SavvySME® shall have the right to remove any material that SavvySME®, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of these Terms and operating rules established by SavvySME®, as well as to satisfy any applicable laws.
Terms of Purchase and Redemption
SavvySME® resells products and services on behalf of our sellers. In some instances the seller may require you to accept the seller's terms and conditions to be able to access and/or use the products and services. By purchasing these offers, you agree to the following general terms and conditions:
- Once you have made a purchase, the order is redeemable only by you from the seller stated on the Tax Invoice. The order must be redeemed within the period of validity. Expired orders are non-refundable in whole or part. Any attempted redemption not in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the seller's specific terms and conditions on the offer will render the order null and void.
- We do not act as an agent for the seller. The seller will be responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to supply of the product or services and shall be responsible for injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities, loss and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the seller, as well as for any unclaimed liability arising from unredeemed orders. SavvySME® does not control any sellers, and is not responsible for any such injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities or costs.
- Neither SavvySME® nor the seller is liable for any lost or stolen Tax Invoices.
- Orders cannot be reproduced, resold, traded. Any attempt to conduct these activities is considered as a breach of this Agreement and will render the order null and void.
- The order can only be redeemed in its entirety for the purchased items.
- Subject to the Refunds and Exchanges policy below, all orders are final and cannot be cancelled (for whatever reason) or redeemed for cash or exchanged for other offers.
Refunds and Exchanges on Purchases
This Policy sets out the circumstances in which SavvySME® may provide
you with a refund:
SavvySME® will provide an automatic refund where:
- We have made a mistake in advertising an offer that fundamentally misrepresents the product or service; or
- You are not provided with the products or services by the seller that you should have received pursuant to the terms of the offer, including circumstances where a seller ceases to trade and enters bankruptcy or liquidation (as relevant).
The following circumstances DO NOT qualify for refunds:
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer and the General Terms and Conditions; or
- If you lose or misplace or do not present the Tax Invoice on redemption of service; or
- If you fail to redeem the order before it is expired for any reason; or
- If you cancel a scheduled appointment such that the cancellation voids the order in accordance with the seller's cancellation policy; or
- If you are late for your booking, and the seller decides to cancel your order; or
- If any issues arise with the seller or the supply of the product / service in the order (for whatever reason). You must take the issue up directly with the seller.
Submitting a request for a Refund
A request for a refund must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words 'REQUEST FOR REFUND' in the Subject header.
All members requesting a Refund will be required to provide a full account of their experience with the product and/or service and full particulars as to (a) why they are not satisfied with the quality of the product and services that are the subject of the order, and/or (b) why they are not satisfied that the product or services provided by a seller conformed with the terms and conditions for that offer and/or (c) the circumstances surrounding the seller not providing the product or services that should have been provided pursuant to the terms of the offer ("Particulars").
You agree to not dispute or otherwise seek a "chargeback" from the company whose credit card you used. At all times, you further agree not to discuss the refund with anyone else other than the staff of SavvySME® and the seller of the offer without express written permission of SavvySME®.
SavvySME® reserves the right to verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the Particulars at any time, including (but not limited to) by consulting with the relevant seller responsible for fulfillment of the offer and/or by asking the member for additional information.
SavvySME® may refuse the request for refund if in our absolute discretion, believe the request does not comply with this Agreement or the seller's specific terms and conditions or if the request is misleading, deceptive or incorrect. Furthermore, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
SavvySME® is under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused.
Where SavvySME® provides a refund, the value of the refund will be the same as the purchase amount of the corresponding offer. Any refund provided by SavvySME® is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of SavvySME®.
Business Listing Terms and Conditions
Further to these general Terms and Conditions, you agree to use the business listing features under the Business Listing Terms and Conditions.
SavvySME® reserves the right to change, alter or amend this Agreement at any time.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement will not be affected.
Either party's failure to exercise any of its rights under this agreement will not constitute or be deemed to constitute a waiver or forfeiture of such rights.
This Agreement is made under and will be construed in accordance
with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and each
party will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that
Questions about the Terms and Conditions may be emailed to the address below.
SavvySME® Pty. Limited