What Topics Do You Attend Webinars For, How Long Should It go?
What annoys you about some of the webinars you attend?
An hour is enough for me. I've only taken one on being a Master of Ceremonies. The challenge for me was keeping present when there's a screen in front of me.
- Owner at Startup Chucktown
- Charleston, SC, United States
I attend webinars for product training and industry topics (design and business). I typically am not interested in a webinar longer than 2 hours (unless it is a mandatory webinar). I actually prefer 1 hour long webinars that happen during lunch time (between 11AM and 1PM).
What annoys me about webinars?
- An unprepared host
- People hijacking the Q&A section (not allowing others to get their questions answered)
- Shoddy material (low quality images / video)
- A host that doesn't pay attention to questions and comments in the chat section