What do I need to include in an ATO tax invoice template?
Are there any important items or important information that I need to include on my ATO tax invoice template for my business? Is there any general advice on how to fill out my business tax invoice?
Generally, you need to include 7 items on your ATO tax invoice template:
For sales less than $1,000:
1) Need to show document is intended to be a tax invoice (usually done by showing the words TAX INVOICE at the top)
2) Your identity
3) Your ABN
4) The date you issued the invoice
5) A description of items including quantity sold (if applicable) and the price
6) The GST amount if any
7) The extent to which each sale on the invoice includes GST
For sales over $1000 you also need to include:
8) The buyer's identity or ABN
Clicking on the below link also gives you guidance on ATO tax invoice requirements for small businesses.