What are the Top 5 Issues You Are Dealing with as a Small Business Owner?
I am really interested to hear as to what are the Top 5 issues you are dealing with as a small business owner. The issues could be accounting, finance, social media, staffing.... there is no limits as to what they could be.
Jeffrey Joel ,
MD at Auspac Trading NSW PL
1. cash flow
2. adding and getting the right staff
3. ever increasing overhead costs, such as insurance, super contributions... list goes on
4. time, never enough hours in the day to do the important things such as growing the business
5. margins, more and more products are now just commodities. It's getting harder and harder to differentiate in order to gain higher margins
Yes I am struggling with 5, so here are my spring to minds ...
1. Cash flow, as usual, don't think this will ever change for any of us ...
2. Staff. Finding staff with the passion and ethics of the business owner is tricky.
3. Where to focus social efforts. FB, twitter, G+, LinkedIn, blogs etc. Where/when/what to post.
Farhad Khurshed ,
Founder at Copywriting-Results
Here are my top three
1. Cash Flow to grow to the next level
2. Balance time between doing the work and marketing
3. Implementing SEO and social media