How to improve the user experience (UX) for your small business website?
What are small quick wins you can incorporate in your website to improve the user interraction (UI) and UX? Should you hire a UX designer to do it instead?
Here are some tips for you.1) Perform A/B Testing Frequently.
2) Reduce the Number of Website Pages.
3) Include Attractive CTAs.
4) Pay Attention to Website Security.
5) Beware of 404 Errors.
6) Use Adequate Images and Videos, but Provide Ample Whitespace.
7) Focus on the Flow.
8) Colors Matter.
9) Make It Responsive and Easy to Navigate
10) Faster Loading Times Are a Must
11) Conduct Site and Usability Audits
Example website Dynamics Square