What marketing techniques to use in a competitive environment?
What modern marketing techniques are you employing to accelerate pipeline in today’s highly competitive environment?
mind blowing data and giving them an answer to something they've never even thought of before.
Well I think todays market is look for the following:
Results from past work - prove you can actually do the job via case studies.
Transparency on all work completed - show the business you are willing to show all the work you are doing.
Word of mouth - If you have highly connected customers who love the work your business does you do not need to advertise.
Looking for ways to amplify your content market to get the work out - you can use many different social channels to maximise exposure on your marketing - Reddit Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook sponsored stories ect ect Test Test TEST what works.
I think because everyone and possibly their dog is capable of creating a professional looking website and list of products and services I look for:
- Continuous participation in the industry - through certifications and community involvement outside just the required. This may include continuous study of their key areas. One company that does this really well is Hubspot. This can also bring in lots of leads.
- Testimonials from people I know or reputable sources
- High participation on social media/blogging
- Portfolio and examples of case studies is the most key for me.
- A working online sales funnel where there is continuous qualifications and reminders sent through.
The internet is not getting any easier :)