What are the best and most effective SEO services?
What are your thoughts on the most efefctive SEO services for small businesses? Which SEO services have been most efefctive for your business?
For me and my clients, the go to strategy is to focus on Local SEO. We deal with a number of small local businesses who only offer their service/products to a small catchment area. This means that their SEO strategy needs to be tailored to impact only the potential customers in this area. Over the last 24 months 'near me' searches have grown by 150% and businesses whose SEO is adapted to hit these keywords will perform much better than those without Local SEO.
The 5 best ways to improve Local SEO are as follows:
1. Optimise & Regularly Update Your Google My Business Listing
2. Ensure Written Content & Service/Product Page Titles Are Hitting Local Keywords (eg. "London's Premier Itallian Restaurant) will help to improve traffic for the search term "good itallian restaurants near me" for anyone searching in the London area.
3. Audit Your Website For Mobile Usability (Google will soon be using this as an important ranking factor)
4. Reach out to local websites who allow guest blogging and offer to write about what you do on their site in exchange for a link. This is one of the best ways to build relevant, local and high quality links for the website.
5. As well as blogs, get the website listed on as many local directories as possible. This will help to tell Google where the business operates and which category they are in.
For some more information regarding Local SEO and all other things SEO, visit: https://assuredmarketing.co.uk/seo-hull/