Top 5 Elements Required For Successful Project Delivery?
Alan D Orr in his book, Advanced Project Management, emphasises four key elements required for successful project delivery:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Case, and
- Identifying activities with long lead times.
I add a fifth element to Orr’s list: lessons learned from previous projects?
What do you consider your top 5 elements required for successful project delivery?
Jef Lippiatt ,
Owner at Startup Chucktown
I believe some important things to consider for project management include:
- Clear and accurate requirements
- but a team that is flexible to change
- Accountable Assets
- staff (known vacations adaptable in case of sick leave)
- Full Engagement
- Involved client
- Providing an engaging story to convey the milestones / outcome