What is the best way to market and promote my health business?
Does anyone have any suggestions for healthcare marketing best practices?
Before I can really give specific insights, I would need to know a bit more about your business.
- Is it a specific segment of Health or all things health related?
- Who is your target customer?
- What are your current short-term goals (leads, sales, etc.)?
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- What hasn't been working in your current approach?
You don't have to answer all of these, but answering some of them would make it a bit easier for me to give you some potential options to pursue.
I might be able to help you out too depending on the type of business you would like to run. I've worked in health and mental health and as a marketer for the mental health program being rolled out at tertiary schools.
There are various ways you can market your business.
One of the most used ways is to promote it online, digital marketing - the most advance way of marketing. Nowadays businesses do need online presence too to expand their business.
It would be great to also hear your thoughts on this one @Sara Neumann