Do you have active strategies to get your clients coming back over and over OR do you just hope they will come back?
Jef Lippiatt ,
Owner at Startup Chucktown
I believe there are some consistent things you can do regardless of the industry or size of your venture to impress clients.
- Position yourself as an extension of their business, a trusted partner not just a vendor.
- Always respect your clients regardless how they treat you
- Show them that you trust their company and the work you do together
- Show them that they can trust your company and judgment
- Be transparent with clients and respect their time
- Be authentically grateful for their current and future business
- Remind them from time to time what sets your venture apart
- Lastly, surprise them with great gestures