Which is better to attend in developing your business skills; attending physical events or attending online events?
I firmly believe a mix of both is best.
If you're targeting businesses in your local area, then local physical related events would rate higher, particularly when starting out.
- Owner at Startup Chucktown
- Charleston, SC, United States
My answer for you is contingent on 3 main factors:
- What style of learning is most effective for you (reading, watching, hearing, interacting, practice, practical application)?
- What is your level of comfort (large class, small class, group project, 1 on 1)?
- What is your ideal pace of learning (multiple week class, 3-5 day workshop, 1 day crash course, self-paced on demand)?
Being able to understand your needs for these three questions above will help guide you toward the type of events to attend. To retain information you need to be comfortable.