What software do SEO companies use?
ScrapeBox, TBS, XRumer, SEnukeX, BMD... Are these tools helpful? What other tools do SEO consultants/companies use?
Most of SEO companies use below tools to do their job very well.
Google Ad-words (PPC)
Different agencies have different preferences when it comes to SEO tools and software. However, there are some popular tools across the board including:
- SEMrush - an awesome all-in-one tool suite for SEO, PPC, social media, research, auditing, backlink analysis, etc
- Moz - Another great all-in-one software for all things SEO
- Google Search Console - a great tool to measure site traffic, performance and bugs
- Google Analytics - track and measure all your website analytics on Google
- Keyword Planner - get keyword ideas and suggestions for SEO and PPC
- SEOquake - a great free plugin for various SEO metrics
- Keyword Surfer - a free extension that gives you search volume data on-screen