Are Facebook ads or Google ads better value for money?
Edward Plant Strategic Leader at Lead a Better Business
Its probably not about which is better. It really depends on which is better for your business and demographic. By testing both of them you should be able to work out the cost/lead and then the cost/conversion. Once you know both these for Google and Facebook for your business you can then assess which is best. You probably need to spend at least $100-$200 on each platform to have results that you can measure.
HUNTER LEONARD FOUNDER AND CEO at BLUE FROG MARKETING PTY LTD
advertising should never be judged on 'price' they should be judged on ROI. and to do that you can't answer in generalities as to which of these two is better.
there are so many factors which impact the return on investment for an advert which include
1) how good is your marketing strategy in terms of your positioning and target audience
2) how well do you communicate the value proposition in the ad
3) have you done enough research to know what 'button's' your target audience will respond to in a communication
4) have you targeted the ad to the right people
5) how competitive is your segment in your location
6) what is your breakeven analysis
7) what are the results from your testing of each ad
with these answers in place, you could then answer the value question in regards to fb or google for your business
What I like about Google Ads is that you can set it up so people will see your ads at the time they are looking for your services.
With Facebook, your target audience might be wanting your services when they see your ad.
For example, I can set up my Google Ad so I am seen whenever someone searches for 'IT Business Analysts in Perth'. If someone searches for those terms I would be almost certain they were looking for my services.